Canceled: San Diego Food Bank
Join other like-minded members of the Harvard Community in helping San Diego families.
Please join us in giving back to our community. The San Diego Food Bank serves over 400,000 individuals and families each month who face the threat of hunger.
Casual attire is best. Please refrain from wearing loose-fitting clothing or jewelry, open-toed shoes, and sunglasses. This volunteer opportunity is open to friends and family members eleven years of age or older with parental supervision. High school students can obtain community service credit at this event.
Where: San Diego Food Bank (Miramar area) | 9850 Distribution Avenue, San Diego, CA 92121
Please read all of the following information to register:
Volunteers who are new to Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank:
1. Visit http://sdfb.volunteerhub.com/account/signin and click “create an account”
2. Create a user name and password, click next
3. Enter join code “harv1“ (join code is case sensitive), click next
4. Fill out account information and click “next”.
5. Scroll to the event date 3/24 and register for MIRAMAR Warehouse Volunteer Evening shift 6-8 pm by clicking on the green “sign up” icon.
Volunteers with existing SDFB accounts, but new to your group:
1. Visit http://sdfb.volunteerhub.com/account/signin and sign in to your account
2. Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen, & click “enter join code”
3. Enter join code “harv1“ (join code is case sensitive) .
4. Click “join”, then click “events” at the top of the screen
5. Scroll to the event date 3/24 and register for MIRAMAR Warehouse Volunteer Evening shift 6-8 4 pm by clicking on the green “sign up” icon.