QUESTION + CREATE: A Harvard Alumni Gathering on the Arts
September 15–16, 2017
Details for this Cambridge event can be found here:
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
The arts ask us to look closely. To slow down. To reflect. To question. To imagine.
This September, our alumni community will come together to explore the role of the arts at Harvard and in the world. Join us and discover how the arts are shaping Harvard's campus and community. Meet alumni, students, and faculty practitioners from across the globe who are using the arts to inspire new ways of thinking and creating. Examine the role of the arts in cross-disciplinary teaching and learning. Discover how we can use art to teach and inspire empathy. And grow your community of alumni who care about the arts.
During the program, you will:
- Hear from President Drew Gilpin Faust about Harvard’s commitment to the arts.
- Participate in a variety of faculty- and alumni-led sessions, including TED-style talks, interactive conversations, and more.
- Experience performances by Harvard arts practitioners.
- Expand your network of alumni who share an interest in the arts.
We anticipate this event will sell out, so I encourage you to RSVP today. I look forward to welcoming you back to Harvard for this special program.
Philip W. Lovejoy
Harvard Alumni Association
Following is the pricing for Alumni Arts Weekend:
- Harvard Alumni / Guest: $140 (Price is per person)
- Recent Graduates: $100 (Recent graduates include the University-wide Classes of 2007–2017)
- Current Harvard Students: $25
Please note: The HAA is dedicated to making this program financially feasible for all participants. Although the program cost is already considerably subsidized, we recognize that for some, the cost may be a hardship. In those situations, financial aid is available and is distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests for financial assistance may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be considered and will remain confidential. Unfortunately, assistance is not available for lodging and/or transportation costs to Cambridge